måndag 12 oktober 2009

Fun times


Noah is bouncing whearing Milo's cool hip-hop hat.


Today my mom's dog Enya had seven puppies. One sadly died, but six of them are strong and alert cute little rascals.

Today went to the mall to meet my cousin Therese, Tina and her husband Carsten. Their kids Sarah, Jacob and Louise with boyfriend David also came. It's nce to meet them since they live in Denmark and we don't see them taht often. Thak you guys for the nice time we had together today.



This Saturday Jenny and I went to my sister Caroline's appartment for a girls night. Caroline also had her three friends over and we ate tacos and were just enjoying each others company. We left the boys with their fathers wich always is a little nervracking, but both the boys where doing excellent. It was nice to hang out with my lovely sisters and to be able to charge the mommy batteries.

Inga kommentarer: