fredag 30 oktober 2009

Trip down memory lane


Bart tried my shirt on, he thinks he's so hot!

Jenny and I a couple of years ago at a 80's party! Are we cooooool or what?

Here's the sisters in Hawaii! Fun times e had! The time of our lifes

Halloween 2003, Hawaii! We are really looking hot! I'm a punk rocker and Jenny an amry woman!

Here's Bart again! Posing!

Newly engaged and so newly in love. Sweet memories!

Bart cute as a botton. I can defenetly see Noah in him

Bart Halloween 2002 (I hadn't met Bart yet). Always surrounded by chics!

I can't believe I have ever been this skinny! Can I ever go back to looking this cute?

2 kommentarer:

Mike sa...

He was such a cute little boy.

HelRob sa...

Klart, den smala Jossan är bara lite gömd just nu..:) När Beach 2010 kommer är vi i form igen vännen! Saknar er!!! Kram Helena