söndag 7 december 2008

The best guy in the world!


He just bought me this new great phone for x-mas, but was too excited and couldn't wait to give it to me. I can upload pics right from the phone to my blogg, so expect some more action over here! The baby, lil' angel, is 16 weeks tomorrow and is still making his mommy sleepy...zzzz...and is also killikng her back. Bart, the lazy man, never gives his wife the back rub she needs. We have been bad, eating pizza and kebab today. At this pace, Bart can roll me to the hospital when it's time for the baby. Oh well, these tired old folks are going to bed

1 kommentar:

Matt and Cindy sa...

I'm so glad that you are going to be blogging more! Make sure that you put up a picture of you because we want to see what you are looking like. Are you showing yet?