lördag 14 februari 2009

The fun has come to an end!






Now we're sitting here on our last day of our vaccation. It's valentine's day and the sky is bluer than ever, it is like it knows we are levaing. It's with bitter sweat feelings in my herat that I will be leaving. Bart's sad, even though he doesn't say it in words I just know that his little heart is breaking right now. My little heart is aching too. Just knowing what we are leaving behind over here is heartbreaking. I don't wanna miss out on the kids growing up, cos' I just love each and everyone of those kids so much. When I think about my little boy growing up I just hope his going to turn out to be as sweet and loveable as those little kids are. I am really going to miss everybody in the big fat Mendonca family. I just wish we could all live in one country one day, Bart's familiy och my swedish crazy familiy. That would just make my day. But eventhough people probably think I'm crazy thinking that will ever happen, I will never stop hoping and beliving that it will happen. Bart and I are to pease in a pot, we are just ment to always be together. Why does one of us always have to be feeling like something is missing us? I guess this will be our challenge. But as long as we have one another, and soon our little baby boy, we will concur all!

1 kommentar:

Mike sa...

I sure loved having you guys here and I hope you had a nice trip back. I was used to having you here already. We were going to On the Border last night and I was just about to tell Beth that we should see if Bart and Josefine want to go but you weren't here anymore. Love you guys, Dad