måndag 14 december 2009

Since we have been home Noah has been going wild



Here's Noah climbing up on his music table. When I found him he was standing up on his feet. Talk about that I got shocked when I saw my 6 month old son stand up. I yelled out loud: Noah, what are you doing? He got a little surprised and looked at me like: What are you yelling about?

He moves aroud a lot right now. It's not quite crawling. It's more like army-crawl sort of. He stands up on all fours and takes a few steps, rocks back and forth like a maniac, but than he falls to the ground and continues creeping forward. Last night I found him under the table sitting up, muching on a dust bunny (no no, that was a joke!) But he is really good sitting up after crawling. It's just that he falls a lot, screaming and crying with big tears, now when he's so active and mobile. He is definately starting to become a real wild boy!
Cords and remotes are the funnest toys around! Already interested in technical stuff just like daddy!

This is where I found him, grabbing and pulling on the cord on the ground by the balcony door!

Inga kommentarer: