fredag 24 april 2009

3 hot chicks from Sweden



We do look very much alike on this picture, the 3 of the sisters. But the occasion could have been funner. It's our dad's funeral on that day, thats why we look a little serious maybe. It was a beautiful funeral. All the 11 kids of my dad gathered for one last goodbye. I havn't seen the five oldest sisters and brothers and their kids for many years actually, since they live up north. It was a little nerv-wracking to see them after this long time, but it turned out better than everyone could have imagined. Actually I still talk to a few of them on facebook. May he rest in peace my dear beloved father. I do miss him a lot, but I know we will see eachoter soon. Soon my little son is comming into this world and my dad will continue on living in him. That's the circle of life I guess. One life is gone and another one will just begin.

1 kommentar:

Mike sa...

3 hot Swedish chicks with the same hair color. You just can't beat that.lol