lördag 18 april 2009

Josefine will never learn to stop in time!

Today I have been cleaning pretty much all day. I guess you call it nesting, now when its only 46 days to go until our little angel is coming. I rinsed out and organized everywhere, threw away things, dusted and vacuum cleaned in every corner of the house. Yesterday me, my sister Jenny and my brother Patrick took a two hour car ride to a huge discount warehouse up north. I got some bedding and sheets for Noah's bed, and of course some other cute good-to-have things. Today I cleaned the sheets and ironed them and remade his bed. It all smells really good now and looks cute as a button in his corner of the room. We are going to have the baby with us the first couple of months, since its going to be a lot of breast-feeding and diaper-changing in the beginning. My family came over for a couple of hours in the afternoon. We where out on the balcony coffee and some good pastries. The sun was shining and it got pretty warm out there actually. It was a lot of fun hanging out and and chit chatting with everyone. Now after being so good and active all day my back is ready to break in half. It hurts and I am wondering why I never learn to stop before its too late. Oh well, I bet its going to be better tomorrow. But then I will probably found something else that will keep me busy. Cos somehow since I stopped working the days just flies by and I always have something to do. I love it though, not working and getting paid for it is totally something I like.

Inga kommentarer: