torsdag 5 november 2009

Noah is eating majskrokar and more food


I am ready for an other bite mommy! Give me more grubb NOW!

Potatoes and carrots in the ice tray, convenient and cheap!



Now when Noah entered the 4 months of age (soon 5), a lot of things have happened with our boy. He rolls around in every direction, especially when you change his diaper. If you are not carful poop can end up every where. If he is sitting in your lap when you eat he grabbs for everything and follow every bite you take. If you are not quick enough he grabbs for your plate trying to get a bite off of it. Just to keep him occupied we bought some veggie puffs (majkrok) and he loves them. He gets one and sucks on it for a while untill it gets all mushy and swollows them. When you try to give him another one he just opens his mouth and starts chewing for it. Today I made some mashed potatoes and carrots just because I think Noah i definetly ready for more challenging food to keep him satisfied. I am glad I have a good eater that is growing!

Inga kommentarer: