lördag 7 november 2009

Olive Garden and a dip in the blue




Bart, JJ, Amy and I took the kids to Olive Garden for some lunch the other day. It was yummo! Noah sat in the high chair and had some of his puffs. One time I had him in my lap for a little bit and ha grabbed the garlic bread I had in my hand. I just had to give him some small pieces to keep him satisfied. After the luch Bart and I continued with some shopping. We stopped by Ross and the mall and found some christmas presents for all the kids.



Last night I felt like taking Noah for a dip in the pool. I thought it was a good time for that since it was a little over cast and no direct sun light. The sun was actually setting and made the sky really pretty and pink. Noah just loved the water and splashed around like a crazy little boy.

Inga kommentarer: