torsdag 18 februari 2010

Endorfins


I am sitting here right now, still high on the endorfins I got from working out earlier today. I am really starting to enjoy going to the gym lately, hit the treadmill and pump some iron. Today I made my first goal wich is to run 5 km (3,2 miles) under 30 minutes. I made it even faster than planned 29,5 minutes. Yeehaa for Josefine, I am so proud of myself. Somehow I lifted weights for a whole hour afterwards too (Bart and I got to go together today since my sisters were kind enough to babysit Noah for us). For some people you might think that 5 km is a piece of cake, but for me being barely able to run for 5 minutes 2 months ago, this is a major accomplishment! Weight-wise not much is happening right now, I guess it's because I am getting so buff ;). But I feel the energy flowing, a lot happier and I think I can blame it on the endorfins! The picture above is the skinny Jojo, watch out, I am soon that fierce again!

1 kommentar:

Mike sa...

Good luck. Way to go. That's awesome.