lördag 6 mars 2010

My dad has been dead for 1 year already


This song was played on his funeral, very beautiful!

This is my dad as a young boy! I love and miss him a lot!

When I graduated from high school my father was still healthy and pratty energetic for his age. I have many good memories together with my dad. My mom is very happy here, smiling next to me. Good times!


One year ago my dear father past away. I miss him so much that it hurts. But I know that he is in a better place right now, watching over us. I read my diary the other day and I wrote that my father will keep on living in Noah, because a little bit of his blood is in Noah's body. That makes me happy thinking like this! My sisters and I went to his grave and lit a candle and put some flowers. We sang a song and it felt really good thinking about him.

Inga kommentarer: