onsdag 21 april 2010

My social little butterfly



Noah and I went to my friend Malin and her twinboys Elton and Levis baptism. It was a very cute cermony in the church and afterwards we went to her moms house for some cake, cookies and other refreshments. Yummo! Thank you Malin and Daniel for letting me and my wild little son be a part of your beautiful boys day. Noah was behaving so good all day for his mommy. He is a real social butterlfy that loves being around people and make them laugh. He was crawlig around every where getting into places he wasn't supposed to get into. But that's ok! What else is a mommy to a 10 month old boy supposed to do than running around chasing after him?


Noah latest invention is to climb into the kitchen cabinets. Don't worry though, thay are all empty now when he knows how to open them and through everything out.


Lately Noah and I have borrowed Jenny's bike and Milo's bike seat a couple of times. We both love it. Noah laughes out loud and wawes to everybody if I tell him to. I get a little exercise too. A good combo. FYI: I have reached a weight loss of more than 10% and 21 lbs (9,5 kg) and 7,1 in (18 cm) around my waist ;)
We both miss our Bart a lot and is counting down for the next time we will see him. We are flying on May 8th if the volcano on Island will let us.

2 kommentarer:

mallakitis sa...

Hej mormors lilla butterfly
fina bilder
lycka till med allt
kram mamma och mormor

Mike sa...

That looks like a lot of fun.