måndag 12 april 2010

Where is daddy?



Even though Noah still is very young I do belive he misses his favorite dad very much. When somebody knocks on the door he quickly crawls over to see if daddy is there to play with him, pick him up or just comfort him when he is sad. I talk to him about daddy and he looks over at our wedding photo on the wall and starts waving to his daddy, his number one. I put the phone to his ear and let him talk to Bart and he is looking into the phone and giggles. Yesterday I bought him a shirt that says "I love dad" on it, he looks so cute in it. I also tried to show him where dad is on the globe but he rather wanted to put it into his mouth. Hmmm...silly boy ;) But the truth is that we do miss you Bart, a lot as a matter of fact! We are so proud of you getting this good job at US Airways as a Sr. Analyst. Soon we are going to be together again because as you know we are, BETTER TOGETHER!

Inga kommentarer: