söndag 31 januari 2010

Flea market and pizza the weight watchers way


How cute is this?

And this?
I want this cookie platter one day! So cute and totally shabby chic!

Noah likes the view from up here on the shoulders of his gorgeous mom!



Me and Jenny left the boys with their fathers and went to a couple flea markets. I have always liked to bargain shop and try to get my crib to look cute. I have started to love the style called shabby chic, so my goal now is to try to fix the chest that you see above into that style. I also found an ancient coffee grinder and milk can that are going to be used as flower pots. The silver platters you see I am going to turn into candle platters, maybe, we'll see how it goes. I couldn't resist the little tea set either, maybe Noah wants to play with them one day!

This friday we made a delicious pizzza, weight watchers style of course but with some extra goodies on thanks to the extra points I have earned by exercising this week (which has been 5 times FYI). To complete this friday menu we had something good to drink as well.


Lately, to keep Noah occupied while we make dinner, he plays with the kitchen utensils (of course) not the knifes. It's a good way for us to keep an eye on him but sometimes he crawls (read sneaks) up right next to us by the stove and climbs up agains it, very scarry especially if the stove is hot.

Bart enjoyin the pizza!

1 kommentar:

Mike sa...

You are looking pretty thin and trim eating that pizza