fredag 1 januari 2010

New years with family and friends


Here's David with the dessert over at the Winther family residence. We had a 3 course dinner which was very delicious. Bart and I made toast Skagen for a starter, then the Winther family made pork tender loin with sauce and scallped potatoes and sallad, and Jenny and David made chocolte cake for dessert. After the sterdy dinner we had some room saved for snacks and homemade fudge. At midnight we all got out to look at the fireworks and welcomed the new year. We palyed some games and at 1 am or so we all had enough, packed up the kids and went home.

A new yers kiss



Earlier that day we headed over to Caroline to celebrate her 24 th birtday. Here's Bart playing the drums in Rock Band. He think he looks so cool!


Milo and Noah are having so much fun with the wrapping paper and the bows. They seem to always want to have what the other one is palying with. They are so cute and are really starting to have very fun together.



Here's my mommy and I. I really love my mom and are looking up to her in so many ways. She is a super strong woman and always have the best of advices for me if I am in trouble.

How cute are these two lovebirds? aroline and her boyfriend goes together like two peas and a pod. Thank you Caroline for the fun birtday party you hosted and I hope you are going to the facial we got you sooner rather than later. You need to take time for yourself for a change! You are so darn cute and I love you with all my heart.


Noah is dressed up for new years, isn't he the cutest or what?

Inga kommentarer: