fredag 1 januari 2010

My new years resolution...



...baby fat goodbye! And I know exactly how that is going to happen, I am going to chase Noah around the whole house and the fat will just melt off.

Bart and I made a little getto baby barrier to try to get som rest for a while. But just look at Noah standing up against it trying to get passed.


It's the funniest thing Noah knows now a days, to stand up against everything he can. The couch is good, nice and cusiony. Just look at his litle grin, so proud of himself.




I found him in the dog bed the other day. Yet again so proud of himself


The shoe shelf is a very fun toy according to our son and to chew and lick all our shose is so good. Kind of yucky if you ask me.

But seriously, Bart and I have started a little competition at home called the Biggest Looser. Once a week we have a wheigh-in and who ever looses the most gets 50 bucks. So far Bart won the fist week, but I won the second. We have both lost 1,5 % of our body wheight (hint that this has happed during the holidays which is a tempting ordeal in it self). And we have signed up for the gym too so now the game is on, may the strongest person win! We will keep you posted on our progress here on the blogg!

Inga kommentarer: