torsdag 20 augusti 2009

Cozy little Thursday


We just had a relaxing day today. First of all Noah slept from 10 pm - 6am (thank you little boy!). He had a little "morning-snack" and fell right back to sleep again, just to wake up again at 8. But now he was ready to wake up! (Bart and I will have to learn to go to bed earlier so we can get some sleep, now when Noah is good at that!). Morning coffee and playing with Noah for a while. He is getting so good and strong and just loves standing up in our laps. I am positive that boy will start walking before he's crawling. Bart headed over to the gym for a daily dose of exercise! Me and Noah kept playing and Spotify was playing in the backgroud (it is seriously addicting!). Noah took a 4 hour nap and I did som cleaning-up around the messy house! When he woke up we went to the police station and got a passport for Noah, so now he's ready for the big world and our trip to Arizona in October. It was hard to get him to look into the camera. I tried to catch his attention with one of his toys, but he just wanted to look at me. He was so cute and probably the youngest passport-seaker that place has ever had. When we got home we didn't feel like cooking and got pizza's instead. To make tha whole day complete Bart made his famous Cow-pies (Koblajor, for all you Swedes out there!). Delish!!!!!!! The boy has already fallen asleep and now it's mom and dad's time to relax on the couch. CSI Miami is on!
Good Night everybody, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite!

Noah fell asleep in my lap, is there anything more cozy?
Everybody keeps telling me to treasure every day you get when the kids are small because time flies by. I am truly taking that to my heart. After a day of activities and out on the road I try to just realx and do nothing else but to enjoy being able to not work and see my son grow up.


Daisy got to lick the PB-jar clean and got very happy. Look at that long tongue!

2 kommentarer:

Mike sa...

I could really use one of those cookies right now. I am too lazy to make them and Bart makes them better than me.

Matt and Cindy sa...

I am so jealous! I can't wait until Caden sleeps 8 hours. Last night he slept 10-3, and that was a record!