onsdag 12 augusti 2009

Noah's new hat



I just loved this hat and had to get it right away when I saw it in the store. I had to convince Bart that it was cool and no old-man hat, haha. It's a little big but Noah will soon grow into it. We also got him a couple of more onseies and a PJ since pretty much all of his cloths are too small. He's growing up right infront of our eyes. Too fast according to me! I'm already dreading the day he will fly out of our arms. I already miss the teeny tiny little boy that I had just a few weeks ago, but at the same time I can't wait to see all the little progress he's going to make everyday. I just want to hold on to every second I have with my little Noah.

1 kommentar:

Mike sa...

It is an old man hat. I got one just like it. Just kidding. He looks very cute in it, even though it made me laugh.