lördag 22 augusti 2009

Sherwood Forest


Today Noah and I went with Jenny, David, Milo and the dogs for a little trip to the forest. Bart had some homework due today so he couldn't come. It was a whole project loading their little car up with all 7 of us but we made it somehow. First some of us was a little cranky (hmm... Jenny!). Then it was Noah's turn. He got hungry all of a sudden and I had to feed him on a stump (I have discovered that the key to being a good mom is flexibility and smart sollutions).

Noah got hungry!
Mommy can't get enough of Noah-kisses!

Jenny loves her Milo!


Timber!

Beautiful forest with tons of trees making us feel dizzy from all the oxygen. Doesn't it just look like the Sherwwod forest from Robin Hood. We walked 5km (David had his pedometer on... ehh nerd! hehe). D had I had the boys in our babybjörns and got a good exercise with our 15 lbs (7 kg) babies haning on us. Daisy and Kenzo also had some fun. Daisy was off her leash! I was nervous though because David told me that there were wild boars that could kill Daisy in a heartbeart. But I was looking out!

The sisters striking a pose!




After our little walk we headed over to David's parents Eva and Uffe's house. We had some coffee and cinnamon rolls which was lovely. It's always nice to hang out with D's family, they are very nice and friendly. After an hour we decided to head home and the two little boys fell asleep right away. Thank you guy's for a fun day!
When I came home it was nice finding the house all clean, the sheets changed and the groceries bought. Thank you my lovely Bart for fixing all if that. Now, Noah is already sleeping and has been for the last two hours. It's a little early but he is so tired after a fun and busy day.

Inga kommentarer: