söndag 16 augusti 2009

Fun and busy day







Bart played baseball all day and me and Noah had some fun on our own. Jenny and David picked us up and we went to David's cousin Bella and her daughter Lava. The kids were playing on the floor and had lots of fun. Here's Noah checking Lava out, as Lava checks out Noah. They were so cute. I think Noah had a really good time because he laughed with his whole face when he saw Lava. Adorable! Maybe a future bride! The grown-ups were drinking coffee and eating some goodies and having a good old time.
We continued over to my mom's house, ate dinner and some more goodies (bad of me, but I guess you only live once, right?). Grandma was happy to see her grandkids and so was everybody else. It's nice to go over there sometimes and get some assistance. My little sister Margit for example loves to change the diaper and I am more than happy to have one less to change for a while. Everybody takes turns playing and holding the boys but when hunger strikes only mommy will do. My sister's dog Kenzo and my mom's dog Enya are apperently going to be parents in 8 weeks by the way. Cute little black, white and furry ones are going to be runnig around shortly!
After being out on the road pretty much all day Noah was so tired and fell asleep as soon as I put him in the car seat, hat on and all! Hoppefully sleeping good tonight again. It is starting to become 8-9 hours a night now, so he is really good. Sweet dreams everyone!

Inga kommentarer: