måndag 26 januari 2009

AZ here we are!






Bart and I finally came to Arizona, after spending about 24 hours on the road. It was a pretty rough flight from Copenhegaen to Atlanta. Right above Island there was a lot of turbulence and I thought I would never see the sun rise again. From nowhere the plane jerked and some of the sturdests fell flat in the aisle, while everybody onboard screamed out loud. It was really scarry and I seriously thought I was going to die. But ofcourse I didn't. It was a good feeling landing and walking on steady ground.
It is very nice over here, 25 degrees in the sun and clear blue skies. It feels good putting on the AC instead of the heat like we're used to do over in Sweden. I really need to purchase a new pair of sunglasses while I'm over here since the sun is really strong. I totally forgot how it feels seeing the sun all day, it feel good and it makes you happier. It nice to see the dry desert again and all the big cactuses.
On sunday the whole family came over to Jolene's house. It was really fun to see everybody, but somehow it feels like it was yesterday that we saw them all. We ate a lot of good food, played some games and had a good old time. It was nice seeing the boys wrestling like crazy and see the girls sing and dace around. I am definelty looking forward to a lot more fun over here, shopping and just spending some good time with the family.

Inga kommentarer: