söndag 11 januari 2009

My hips are killing me 2day!


I´ve been told I´m not good enough updating this thing, so here we go. I have been working today. It was ok. Since I havn´t been at work in 3 days I am always a little nervous going there. You will never know what to expect untill you get there, and not even then you can be sure to have everythong under control. It's crazy actually, I have been a RN for a year on the 18th oj january. Time has just been flying by and I can't understand where it's been going. I remember my first day of work, how nervous I was and how I felt like I didn't know if I could make it. But I made it, everyone of those days that I struggled and cried. Many nights I came home to Bart, crying that I never whanted to do this anymore. But he always supported me and made me never give up. Today I feel pretty proud of myself, I manged to keep my head high and keep all my patients alive. That was one of my main goals! I see myself as a diffrent person today, a stronger more confindet person that people can come to and ask for advice. It's a pretty good feeling.
I think everybody at work know about me beeing pregnent now and everybody have been treating me so nicely ever since. They tell me to take it easy and not carry more than I should. They buy me food and offer me goodies constantly. They probably think that a pregnent woman is constantly hungry, which i true! I feel like I could eat 24 seven. I wake up in the middle of the night, stomach growling, felling like I want to go to the frige and eat the first thing that I see. But I always manage to fall right back to sleep, cos' it's pretty dang good to sleep aswell. But today I'm struggeling with sore hips, and it's PAINFUL. I think now when the baby is growing and me running around at work all day take's it's toll on the little mommy. It's nice to know that I will have maternity-leave comming up, I need to slow it down a notch. The baby is doing a lot of kicking. Everyday, several times a day he's making his mommy known that he's fine and will be a wild little boy. It feels so good knowing his ok in there. It's good to fell life inside of you.

2 kommentarer:

Mike sa...

Suck it up and quit complaining. It is only going to get worse. I am just kidding. I am glad one of your goals was to keep your patients alive. That is a good goal.lol I will see you guys in a couple of weeks. bye, dad

Ida sa...

Vad kul att du har uppdaterat, alltid kul att läsa :)

Jag är enormt glad för er skull och längtar tills det är dags att se honom IRL! :D

Ha det superduperbra i Usa och hälsa alla!

Puss och kram / Ida