tisdag 20 januari 2009

Midwife appointment!


Yesterday me and Bart went to the midwife for a regular check-up. Everything is going accordingly to the plans and the little baby is doing perfectly fine. We got to listen to the little heartbeats which was 142 beats per minute. The nurse had to search for a while since he is already a little wild one in there. We heard the sound from the umbilical cord which sounded like a really swooshy sound. There was a lot of action going on in there, thats for sure. The nurse told me to get a belt for my acing hips that I will have to use on my workdays. We will have to se if it helps at all. But first of all I am going to have a well deserved vacation starting on saturday when Bart and I are going to the states. It's going to so fun to see the family over there. We miss them all so much. All the kids must have grown so much and it's going to be so fun play with them all again. We are going to give them lots of love and many hugs and kisses. America here we come!

Inga kommentarer: