tisdag 13 januari 2009

He's doing a lot of kicking 2day!


The little boy in there have been doing a lot of movements the last couple of days. 2-day finally he gave me some real good kicks and jabs but of course Bart can never catch 'em. I hold my hand on my belly whenever I feel him moving and screams for Bart to hurry up and feel too. But it's like the baby knows abut it and thinks: I´m not gonna let daddy feel me that easy! A few days ago Bart felt some kicks, two strong ones! It was cool to share that together with him. He was all proud of his little boy.
Today I was free from work and was just chillin' with Bart in the apartment. We watch a couple of Seinfeld episodes, our new found favorite show. We just love watching Jerry and the gang. Our favorite episode is "The Contest" by far. We are studying so we can whoop some butt in AZ when we play the Cole's Seinfeld game. We cleaned the apartment really nice and clean for another showing, but for no good reason. They didn't want it of course. But we can't give up, it's gonna happen when we least expect it. We made some delicious lasagna for dinner, something that would make Bart's dad, Mike, drool. This fabulous dinner was accompanied by some crispy garlic bread and the Mendonca House salad. Doesn't it make your taste buds tingle?

2 kommentarer:

Mike sa...

Lasagna and garlic bread sounds great. I am glad you are having fun with your baby. It can't really be 7 pounds already can it? You are not going to win the Seinfeld game either. Beth and I are going to start watching them again. Josh and I won the first time we played. I don't know if they have played since. Love you guys, Dad

Owens Family sa...

No one will beat me and Andy, we are unstoppable at the Seinfeld game. We're so excited for you guys to come!