fredag 2 januari 2009

Baby Boy Mendonca!


Here he is, the most beautiful little baby you can ever think of. The next Mendonca is currently 200 gramms and is due on June 3 rd 2009. The luckiest day of our life. Bart finally realized thats there is a baby growing in there. He's been seeing the belly growing and hearing about all the kicking the baby's been doing, but he just couldn't belive it untill he saw him today. Bart was sitting next to me, bouncing around on his chair and he almost had a tear in his eye. He's gonna make the best dad, that I am sure of. I was laying on the bed, looking at the screen, stiff as a board with tears flowing down my face. I saw my little boy! I finally realised I am going to be a mom! Afterwards Bart and I went to the babystore and got a couple of cute boy outfits. It felt great. Now I am just going to relax and enjoy beeing pregnent, knowing our baby is fine!

2 kommentarer:

Mike sa...

I am so excited for you two. I can't wait to see you both and the 1/2 of baby.

Mike sa...

Barnet ser ut som Bart