söndag 20 september 2009

Noah is getting big and is growing up too fast


Noah sits like a big boy in the coach next to the best dad in the world. When he sits like this I call him my Budda-baby because of the fat belly.



My sweetest Noah, I love you so much. I want to teach you all I can and I want to love you so much that you will never leave you moms arms. You are the light of my life and I wounder how it's possible for a little boy like you to be filled with so much love. When I see you in your cribb in the mornings and you greet me with the biggest smile on your face I am still thinking: How did I get so lucky? 3 months have now passed and and I am so proud and happy to be Noah's mom.

I just want to show you a clip of Noah exercising on his quilt. Bart and I have a bet going on when he will make his first flip over. It's close as you can see on this film. Enjoy!

Inga kommentarer: