tisdag 29 september 2009

Fall is here




Today I met up with all my mommy friends and their babies and we were talking babies and drinking coffee like always when we get together. Lots of fun as usual. Jenny and Milo were also there. It has been a sunny but very cold and windy day today and you can definetly say that fall is here. Noah just had his bath and fell alseep all by himself in his gribb. He is a really good boy with doing that lately. But I guess it's not hard to fall a sleep if you are really tired. Bart went to the store and bought some peanut butter and made some cowpies. Yummy! He surprised me with a fall bouquet of flowers and of course I had to cry a couple of tears. It feels like life is treating us good lately. It's important to treasure every day and be thankful for the small things in life. It's those every days that are life, so don't waste any. Start live today!

Inga kommentarer: