torsdag 3 september 2009

The good old times...


Here's Bart and I at an 80's party. So cool! If anybody is wondering these were my crazy days and I was dressed like this every day. I think this was the day that Bart finally got me on his hook. Who could have not fallen for this Miami Vice dude?

JoJo and Bart in the beginning of our life together, when love and pregnancy hadn't gotten in the way for our skinny looks. I am starting weight watchers tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who would have known that me, Josefine would fly to Hawaii and meet the man of my dreams? What did I do to deserve this good man in my life? I know that Bart and I are so made for eachother. When God made me he had Bart in mind because we are such a great match. Bart fell in love with me the minute he laid his eyes on me. I on the other hand was a little bit more resistant. What would my mom think if I told her that I met an American guy and who I was head over heals for him? But after asking me out for a few months even I fell for this great man. I am happy that we got these great years of fun together before we decided to become parents. Now we are a little family of three and I am really enjoying my two boys.


This song is me and Bart's song. For many years I have been crying every time I hear it because it reminds me about our life together. Enjoy!

Inga kommentarer: