lördag 12 september 2009

Saved by a little angel


Today, I have a stranger to thank for saving me from a miserable day. My brother Patrik and I were sitting by the food court talking a little while I was feeding Noah. I had my cell phone in my pant pocket which is a not very deep one. When I got up I looked to see if I had everything. I thought I did, but boy was I wrong. We headed over to the changing rooms because it was time to change Noah's diaper. Caroline came with me. While I was changing the diaper I asked her to check to see if the phone was in the diaper bag. She couldn't find it and I asked Patrik to call it to find it easier. We didn't hear the ringing and we all just looked at each other thinking :Oh no! All of a sudden somebody answers the other line and a voice saying: Hello this phone is at a restaurant by the food court. Patrik just ran there and came back a couple of minutes later. They said that somebody left it with them and that they found it in the chair where I was sitting. I was just thinking: "Josefine, stupid little Josefine." But how nice was that of a total stranger. I can just thank my lucky star for being saved by a real little angel. I have around 600 photos of my pregnancy, the birth and than now Noah's life with us on that phone that are irreplacable to me. Just look around you, there might be a little angel standing right next to you.

Inga kommentarer: