söndag 20 september 2009

fun with the family


Yesterday Patrik and Caroline came over to our place to hang out with us for a while. We went to pick up Jenny and Milo and we all took a walk down to the ocean. It was a hot day and we were all walking up a sweat. Noah is now sitting in his big boy stroller and likes it a lot. He want to be able to look around now. When he's tired you can lay it all flat so he can sleep. It's nice to be albe to live so close to the ocean, it's a shame though that you don't walk down there more often.


The uncle is home this weekened and was enjoying the boys too.

Ceaser Milan personified. You can also call me "The dogwisperer". Talk about powerful and fun to be the leader of the pack.

Here's a car I found on a driveway. I am not lying when I think Bart would have to sit in the trunk to be able to drive this piece of crap. But it's cute though

When we came back from our 2 hour long walk we all hung out a Jenny's place. A little later my mom and Ida also came to make us company. Here's Noah in Milo's swing, actually able to bounce around a little this time. I think he enjoys it more now. Stinkin' cute is he anyway!

Goofball Patrik is trying to make is nephews laugh with this stick from the ice cream he just ate. He's funny my little brother!


It's funny now when the cousins have started to interact more with eachother. Noah sometimes laughs out loud when he sees Milo. So adorable!

Aunt Caroline has a real good hand with the boys. She always makes them laugh. Here she is with Milo who has had a little cold the last couple of days. I hope he is getting good soon!

Caroline, our best nanny!

Mormor getting her weekly dose of her grandkids, she just loves those kids.

I am fixing Milos baptism outfit and putting on blue ribbons on it. I hope he likes it.

Inga kommentarer: