fredag 11 september 2009

A fun day with the sisters and mom


Noah in cool Ray Bans

Noah's new favorite hobby...taste his book!
Flexible mommies Josefine and Jenny are changing the boys poopy diapers in the trunk of the car.




Jenny picked me up and we went to meet my mom and Caroline for lunch at "the house of tomatoes" in Vallåkra. It was so nice and the sun was shining. We were sitting in a big garden next to a green house and the food is home made and all organic. Yummy! Good for the tummy and the environment at the same time. The two little boys were soo good making us mommies so proud. Grandma and auntie were also enjoying the boys. I have noticed that Noah has become a little mommy's boy. Sometimes he cries and makes a really sad face when somebody else is holding him. I hope that is just a little faze. After the lunch we drove to change the table clothes we got yesterday because we bought a too small of a pack. Ater that a quick trip to the mall and the grocery store. I got a smörgåstårta for dinner and Bart got so happy. Now it's time for fredagmys (cozy friday time) with my two boys. Life is great!

Inga kommentarer: