lördag 30 maj 2009

Aunt getting married











Today it was time for the second wedding for the summer. It was my aunt Ingegärd turn to get married to her now husband Jan. It was a lovely wedding, the sun was shining och love was in the air. The ceremony was held in their garden and was cute and beautiful. After the cermony we had dinner in the house, a buffet which was deliscious. Than we had a weddingcake, which was also very deliscious. Everything tastes good when you are pregnant and hungry. We had a good time together with the family and as you can tell most of us likes to pose for all the pics thats going on all the bloggs. I am enjoying, hopefully the last days of pregnancy. I have a feeling he's comming soon. But I don't whant to get anybodys hope up to much, but I think we are going to see our boy very shortly. We will have to see what the future holds for us. Bart's very excited and can't wait to finally become a dad! He is going to be the best one!




Inga kommentarer: