lördag 23 maj 2009

We're going to my friends wedding


Today Bart went to the gym as normal now a days. He's really good lately working out 4-5 times a week and eating a lot healthier. He's even taking a meal-replacement once a day. On the frige door he keeps track of the weight loss and last week he lost about 2,5 Kg or almost 5 lbs. Way to go Bart, I am proud of you!

After a nap we got ready to go to my friend Malins wedding. It's fun getting dressed up and cute for a change. Bart wanted me to wear my pearls and so I did. It's a shame I don't wear 'em more than I do. I think we look good together. Bart looks ready for fatherhood, don't you think?

The wedding couple was so cute and looked so in love. I cried as I always do on weddings, and especially now when I am pregnant it's easy for the waterworks to get going. Seeing the wedding couple today made me remember my own wedding day. It's four years ago comming up soon, but it feels like yesterday. It was nice to hear the priest talk about their marriage since it got me to think about what Bart and I said to eachother on our wedding day. It's easy to forget what a marriage is all about and sometimes you don't appreciate eachother as much as you always should. But it's nice to feel that I still love Bart so much, we are still very happy together. It's nice to be in love with your best friend.


Inga kommentarer: