torsdag 28 maj 2009

4 Years of Blissful Marriage

























Today we are celebrating 4 wonderful years of beeing husband and wife. I can' t belive it's been that long already. During these 4 years we have had so much fun together. I am so lucky to be in love with my best friend. We are like two peas in a pod, Bart and I. Bart got me this cute locket in white gold with pictures of me and him in it. There's one more space where a photo of Noah can soon go. On the back of the locket Bart engraved "Better Togheter" which is the title of one of our songs with Jack Johnson and also how we feel about each other. Life really is better togheter. Bart also wrote a beautiful letter and read it to me. I just couldn't keep the tears from comming, and boy did they come.
I got Bart socks and underwear, how romantic of me! But he got happy because besides me thats all he wanted.
Thank you Bart for 4 years of blissful marriage, and many many more to come.


2 kommentarer:

Owens Family sa...

Happy Anniversary, no baby I guess???

Mike sa...

All right baby should be coming. I have June 2nd for the baby. Start pushing Josefine!!!! I miss you guys. Love you, dad