lördag 16 maj 2009

Ida goes to prom


Here's my little sister Ida and her date for her senior prom. He came dressed in a tuxedo and brought her a bouquet of flower (yellow of course to match her dress). She is so cute my sister and I am so proud of her finally graduation from high school, with really good grades I might add (she probably got that after me, haha). Jenny did her hair and make-up, which turned up really nice, almost like a professional had done it. The rest of the sister, me and my mom spend the day just watching her transform into this beautiful woman and just supporting her. She was so nervous before her date arrived and we where told not to embarrass her in front of him. The actual prom was held at a nice and big castle right by the ocean 10 minutes from their home. I bet she had a rally nice night, hopefully not too tired from dancing too much!

1 kommentar:

Mike sa...

Thanks for the pictures Josefine. She is very pretty. You both are!!