lördag 16 maj 2009

Me in week 38


I just had to squeeze in a photo of me posing of course. I am now in week 38 and the big day is coming shortly. The hospital bag is now packed, the baby's clothes are washed and ironed and the bed is made. I am feeling tired of being pregnant right now. Feeling heavy and having the belly in the way all the time is really getting on my nerves. I am not sleeping well at nights, constantly having to adjust try to get comfortable. And then I have to go to the bathroom once an hour. Bart keeps pushing on me cause supposedly I snore. I don't hear myself snore so I am starting to think that Bart is making it all up trying to get my attention. He's already jealous of the baby. I am definietly ready to have this baby now!

1 kommentar:

Mike sa...

Wow that ticker is down to 16 days. This is getting quite exciting. You still look beautiful. Can't wait to see you all again. Love ya, dad