måndag 25 maj 2009

BBQ with Jen and Dave




















We barbequed today and had Jenny and David over. The food was great! We had steak, potato salad, regular salad, criss-cut fries and corn-on-the-cob which we cooked on the grill. No dessert though. Oh well, I am supposed to be on a diet.

Josefine bought some raspberry tea, which is supposed to help the labor process get started. Let's pray it works, neither one of us can take much more of this pregnancy. We went to the midwife today for a little check-up and she did not really say anything special. She did not check to see if Josefine is dilated. The midwife just listened to Noah's heartbeat, which was 129 bpm, checked Josefine's blood pressure and measured her belly. My sister Amy has a feeling Noah is coming this week and that sounds good to me. She successfully predicted that Hadley was going to be a girl, so let's hope she can be right one more time.

2 kommentarer:

Owens Family sa...

I'm thinking your anniversary would be a good day. I'll keep my fingers crossed and keep drinking that tea JoJo!!!!

Mike sa...

Amy just has the 31st in our baby pool. We each put up a $100, so if you love me you will have it on June 2nd.