fredag 1 maj 2009

Valborg


On the last day of April, we celebrated Valborg here in Sweden. We welcome spring by burning bonfires all over the country. It's a rellay old tradition, I belive a tousand years or so. It's was Bart's first time experiencing this wierd tradition. We went down to the beach here in Viken together with my sister, her dad, his wife, David. It was a lot of fun, a litte chilli since it was around 9 o'clock at night. But the sun is still up though, even though it's about to set in this picture.

2 kommentarer:

Mike sa...

Very beautiful pictures. It looked very fun, but I did notice everybody still had coats on. I hope I get to come out there and see it all for myself. I am not sure what is going on with my work, so may not have much money left. Anyways, I miss you guys and only 33 more days for the baby!!! Love you, Dad

Mike sa...

I could not figure out how to be a blog buddy, but Bart is not a regular American guy. He is goofier than most. I was going to vote for all the dates but I decided not to cheat. I was wrong on Matt and Cindy's baby gender so I need to win this one.