fredag 8 maj 2009

Last Chance Date Night


Last night we had our last date before Noah arrives. We went to Harry's and it was not so good. The fries were the best part of the meal. Oh well, it's more about being together and having a little fun. As you can see, Josefine is feeding that baby good. He certainly is not starving. I can't say anything though, because I am also eating well. Despite working out four times a week I have gained more weight than Josefine has during this pregnancy. Josefine has promised me that we can go on a diet a little after Noah is born though. I really need it because I only have one pair of jeans left that fit me and those are starting look real old. They don't have much time left. I'll just switch to sweat pants after the jeans die.

1 kommentar:

Owens Family sa...

Bart, you look so young in your wedding pic. It was good talking to you this morning. i miss my little brother!!!