söndag 21 juni 2009

Beautiful babyboy


Noah cozing it up with mom. Is he a momma's boy or what? Does this remind him of the womb, hearing his mom's heartbeat and laying close to her? I think he loves his mom.



Here's Noah in the sun in his diapers cozing it up with dad.


Mom is so proud to show of her cutie, espesially in this gorgeous outfit from Polarn o Pyret. Already a little snob.

Aunt Margit can finallt hold Noah in her arms. She has been longing for this for so long. When I was pregnant she always used to kiss and hug the belly, asking Noah to come out soon. She's a little scared holding him and she doesn't want to see him upset. She is just so carying.

Grandma loves her little grandson, already spoiling Noah with gifts


Uncle Patrik loves his nephew. Noah looks a little like Patrik did when he was a baby. I think that makes Patrik extra proud to be Noah's uncle.


Uncle Pontus is also proud, but also a little scared to hold him. He will do better and get more confident with time

Noah loves the carseat and sleeps the best in the car


We are slowly but surely getting to know our little baby boy. He is a good eater and wants food all the time. If he’s not hungry, he just wants lo be loved. He looks at us with his big blue eyes and our hearts just melts. He’s a little jaundice and we try to keep him in just his diaper and in the sun as much as we can. It’s already been a week with him in our life. I don’t remember what life was before we got Noah. Now we spend the days feeding him, changing diapers, playing with him, singing and just getting some kind of routine in our new life. We have discovered that it’s not always easy with a newborn at home. Sleep is something that you no longer can take for granted. We have realized that it’s going to take a while before we are all settled in. Today I was dancing and singing with Noah in my arms. He was all awake trying to figure me out. Eyeballing me, staring straight into my eyes. All of a sudden he gives med a couple of cute little smiles. I think he really thought I was funny. He’s very young for being able to smile and lift his head. He’s strong already and has a will of his own. If he doesn’t like a thing, he will tell us. I think he got that from his mom. Here are a few pictures of the little boy and some of the people that love him very much.

Inga kommentarer: