tisdag 2 juni 2009

Here's the happiest dog around


Daisy loves sleeping and especially under our blanket in the bed. When I havn't seen or heard her in a while I can be sure to find her like this. She sleeps like this between me and Bart every night, always sleeping behind our butts och right next to my pregnant belly. She warms my little cold toes at cold rainy nights. Sometimes snoring so loud that we have to push her a couple of times. She is so happy and exctited when people come over that I almost feel ashamed of her. She gets blamed for things getting ruined around the house. We sreame and yell at her when we discover that she's been eating the cat Gus' food or when we find a fresh sample of his poop on the newly washed bathroom rug. But even though Daisy makes us sometimes tear out our hair of frustartion, this little long dog has a heart of gold that just whants to cuttle and get some love. I love my happy 4 legged friend!

1 kommentar:

Mike sa...

Well, I guess I lost on the date of June 2nd