onsdag 17 juni 2009

Eat, Sleep and Play



What a life. All Noah does is eat, sleep and play. Noah certainly has his dad's appetite as he eats all the time. I got Josefine a nursing pillow and it was a great purchase because she can nurse in comfort.

After feeding Noah, the entire family laid down for a nap. Noah was a little fussy so I laid him on my chest where he slept for over an hour. Muscles must be very comfortable to lie on. I heard babies like to lay on peoples chests because they can hear the heartbeat and it reminds them of being in the womb.


After we woke up Noah ate and then played a little. He likes to look around take in his new environment. Noah also had a couple of firsts today. He had his first shot and did not cry at all. He did not even notice. He's tough as nails, like dad. He also smiled for the first time today. I think he was dreaming about eating because I saw his mouth making sucking motions and then he smiled. He has smiled a few times today, but we weren't able to get a good picture of it. We'll keep working on it.

4 kommentarer:

Jana sa...

Hi- sorry I'm a blog stalker & have been excited to see your new little one! I hope you remember us (we've hung out with you guys a bit with Matt/Cindy & Amy/Andy). We just wanted to say congrats! Love, the Newbolds (Jana, Glen, Tyson, & Makeely)& hope to meet him soon!

Matt and Cindy sa...

He is so cute!!

Mike sa...

That is very fun. It was so nice to see the clip and to see Bart with the baby and Bart smiling so happy and hearing Josefine's voice. I am so excited for you guys. Love Dad

Owens Family sa...

I can't wait to get my hands on him and kiss him! He is so CUTE!!!!