söndag 28 juni 2009

Exploring the world











Noah is growing and learning everyday. He is getting stronger by the hour and is starting to break out of his newborn babyshell. It's really fun to see how much he develops averyday. Today when we put him in the car seat he just got completely paralysed by the toy-bee hanging there. I had my old co-worker and her husband over for a afternoon coffee and where talking to them with Noah in my arms. When I look down at Noah he just sits there staring at me, looking at my mouth when I talk and trying to talk a little bit back to me with his cute little baby-talk. Bart has Noah excercising a little bit everyday. He has him laying on his chest and wait for Noah to push up with his legs and lift his head up. Noah is really good at it. Just like his dad Noah loves to train his muscles, but most importantly they both love Josefine.
Today Bart and I went to the local pizzeria and it was Noah's first time at a restaurant. It's really easy bringing him everywhere cos he is so easy going and people just love telling us how cute he is. Ofcourse Bart wants to pose with his son and show him of. Noah fell a sleep in Bart's arms after a little while. He is just adorable our son!
And now I am also ready to start exploring the world around me. After a few rough days after the delivery getting to know our son, him getting to know us and getting over the pain from the delivery, I am finally realizing there's a world out there for me to explore. It takes a while to get comfortable enough to leave your cozy and safe home. Yesterday I went to the mall with him and hung out with my sisters and mom. We had som much fun as you can see! Love ya guys

Inga kommentarer: