onsdag 17 juni 2009




We brought Noah home Tuesday. He was very excited and happy to get out of the hospital. The video clip is just a short clip of me putting him in the car seat for the first time. It was not as difficult as it appeared, you are seeing the worst of it. I actually did a great job putting him in there and adjusting the straps. Once he got in there and buckled in he loved it and fell right asleep. Bringing him home felt great. I really can't remember what it was like here before we brought him home. Somehow it feels like he has always been here with us. We are tired and only sleep a few hours at a time but even that seems normal. We just love having him here with us. Sometimes Josefine just looks at him and starts crying because she is so happy. She tried singing him the troll song that she sung to him when he was in her belly but she couldn't do it because she couldn't hold back her tears of joy. She is a great mother and it looks to me like she has been doing this her entire life. I'm so proud of happy to have her in my life.

Inga kommentarer: