måndag 22 juni 2009

More Noah


Tack mormor för denna fina PoP. Jag älskar ju dej/ Noah


Bart loves his baby boy. Noah loves laying on his dad's chest. I bet he feels so safe with his big daddy. I don't know what I would have done without my hubby Bart. He is so good with Noah. He always changes his diapers, burps him after every meal and just comforts him when he cries. When I breastfeed Noah Bart is making dinner or is just cleaning up the appartment. Yesterday he made about 30 enchilladas, so now we eat enchilladas every meal.

Noah again. Hard to capture him looking into the camera. But cute anyways! Today Noah has been awake for a few hours laying in his baby-bouncer. He just sat there next to his dad, when Bart was doing homework, looking at his winnie the pooh toys above him. Bart was playing some Mozart and Beethoven and you would think that it would have made him tired, but No! He wasn't fussy or anythin, just happily awake and alert. Funny little boy. Now he's getting some sleep in the bedroom. Hopefully he will be a goood boy sleeping tonight so that his mom and dad could get some rest.

1 kommentar:

Mike sa...

Noah sure looks like Bart in the top picture of the 3. I am glad you are having so much fun with him. Matthew and Cindy's baby is very cute also, but he is the tiniest baby I have ever held I think.