torsdag 18 juni 2009

Enjoying being a little family


















Today it’s Noah fourth day of life. He is our little angel and we are so happy to have him around. All our life we have been waiting for him and now we want to capture all of the moments with him. He is a perfect little creature, so pure and innocent. He is so tiny but still so full of love. I never thought you could love another human being as much as I do love my son Noah. We waited for so long, 11 full days longer than expected. But now when I hold him in my arms and look into his blue eyes I feel like he has been here forever. He’s the product of the love that Bart and I have for each other, the most beautiful thing two human beings can create. Noah picked us to be his parents. It’s weird when I think that just a few days ago he was still in my belly kicking, hiccupping and bouncing around. But now all of a sudden as if someone waved a magic wand he is here and I am the luckiest mother on this planet. I believe I now know what the purpose of life is,, to be Noah’s mom. A million years I have been waiting for this moment when I now see myself in my son’s eyes. To give birth to this beautiful little boy is the most amazing experience in my life and I wouldn’t hesitate to do it all over again. It’s worth all the pain and all the tears I have been crying. I can’t even remember the pain I was going through, it’s all forgotten about. I am the luckiest woman having a man like Bart to share all of this with. He is the proudest dad and loves his son so much.Thank you Bart for being my best friend and the best dad ever for Noah.

3 kommentarer:

Mike sa...

All the pictures and writing make me so happy for you 2 or I guess 3 now. I wonder how Josefine's English got so good on writing this though.

HelRob sa...

Åh vad ni är fina alla tre! Blir alldeles tårig av att titta på era bilder och läsa om ert nya Noah-liv. All lycka till er och glad midsommar! Kram Helena & tjockismagen

Cole Family 4 sa...

He is so cute. I think its a good thing I don't have a passport yet, because I would be over there tomorrow. I just want to hold that sweet little boy. He is so precious. I'm so happy for you two. A child really is the greatest joy.