måndag 1 juni 2009

Congtratulations Jenny and David to your beautiful Milo


Here's my sister Jenny with her little babyboy Milo. I am so proud of her. And the little boy is so cute. He has his fathers nose definetly. Her wather broke 9 o'clock last night and apperently he pooped since it was a little green. So they had to go to the hospital right away. He was born today around 1 o' clock weighing a little under 8 lbs. She only used nitros-oxide for pain relief and the most important tool her breath and yoga thinking. I am so proud of you sis! She gave me so much confident today when I saw her that I also can do this and that I need to face every contraction and bring out the inner mother in me. It's hard to understand that the little boy in her arms have been laying in her belly for 9 months. But he was so healthy, had all the fingers and all the toes and a bunch of blond curly hair on hin head. I think my baby Noah and baby Milo still communicated with eachother now when I was holding him, cos I started having some pain right then and there. I don't want to get my hopes up, but maybe Bart's dad Mike might be right about the second.

Inga kommentarer: