lördag 13 juni 2009

Us after Josefine's water broke!


Finally we have some action going on in this pregnancy. It was getting a little boring for a while there. Josefine's water broke last night a little before 1 am. When Josefine said her water broke I thought she was talking in her sleep because she does that a lot. Then I realized she was not sleeping, but playing a little trick on me instead. I was not going to fall for it though. But it turns out she was telling the truth because when she stood up, I heard water flowing like someone turned on the shower. We went to the hospital and they checked Noah and Josefine and since they are both doing great and Josefine does not have any contractions they sent us home. We will go back when Josefine has regular contractions and then we will finally have our son. I will post some pictures as soon as he is born, so check back for updates.

Inga kommentarer: