måndag 27 juli 2009

Another wedding


We went to another wedding this summer. It was Bart's baseball buddy Johan and his Caroline who got married this time. When it was time for Bart to put on his suite it tured out to be way to big for him. I guess it was 28 lbs (14 kg) he wore this sute last time. Maybe time to update your wordrobe Bart. On the invitation we got for the wedding it said to wear a suit: Opps, emberessing! As soon as the groom saw Bart he asked: "Where's you jacket Bart?"

Here's Bart in the pant, borderline to big to whear.



Here's the happy weddingcouple!



Noah was so good the entire day. He slept a whole lot and I fed him 2 times throughout the night. I found a little room where I could sit undisturbed and feed him, and I put the stroller in a room next to the kitchen where he slept. The staff was watching him for me, and me and Bart got over there a couple of times making sure he was sleeping and breathing. When it was time to go I cried a little as we were walking to the car telling Bart how proud I was over my little boy who had been so nice and quiet the whole day. Silly mom!
Me eating the dessert, mmm yummy! Bart and I said: Ok, lets go after the weddingcake which is the highlight to every wedding, according to us, the biggest cakelovers of the planet. The hours passed and no weddingcake came around. At 11 PM it was time for the couple to dance the first dance together. As little Noah woke up around then we felt it was getting late and that it was time to go. So all this wait and still no cake. I bet they didn't eat the cake untill late that night.
Bart is the apple of my heart. I am so thankful to be his wife and that we now have this beautiful little baby together.

1 kommentar:

Mike sa...

The little outfit for Noah was very cute.