fredag 24 juli 2009

Noah's new mom


Today I had an appoinment at the hairdresser. I felt like freshening up a little and get cute. But how was I going to be able to go without Noah. At first I decided to feed Noah right before my appointment and then have Bart walk around at the mall with Noah in the stroller untill I was done. But if you know Bart you know that he is not the shopping kind a guy. He told me: You go Josefine, I'll take care of Noah at home. He practically forced me to go! I had some breastmilk in the freezer and I pumped some this morning. I fed Noah real good and put him down for a nap right before I left. Still, I was so nervous. Would Bart be able to do it? I made it to the hairdresser without stopping and changing my mind on the way there. The hair turned out really good, or what do you think? When I got home I ran to Noah and gave him tons of hugs and kisses. I cried! The tears just ran down my cheeks. I said to Noah: Mommy 's home, I am so sorry for leaving you buddy. Noah just woke up 15 minutes before I got home and probably didn't realize I was gone. Silly mom, huh?

2 kommentarer:

Mike sa...

You are looking very hot!!!

Beth Mendonca sa...

I Love your new hair style! I,m surprised Noah recognized you!